Sunday, November 25, 2018

Bohemian Rhapsody

My wife and I saw the movie Bohemian Rhapsody on Nov. 17. We enjoyed it very much. The main character in the movie is Freddie Mercury, the band Queen's lead vocalist. I thought the movie was a little long in the part before Queen's performance at Live Aid. The part showing their Live Aid performance was terrific.

A philosophy professor, and an acquaintance many years ago, wrote a blog-post about the movie, which is here. He enjoyed it as much as I did, maybe more, but his thoughts about the experience of seeing it were very different from mine. I made some comments to his blog-post.

There are some videos on YouTube showing Queen's performance at LiveAid. One of them, this one, has a comical introduction for Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment